Fully shielded, horizontal PCB mount RJ45 receptacle, B-series cutout with latch lock, max. panel thickness 3 mm. The "Shielded etherCON" offers a closed metal housing to avoid EMI or cross talking.
The etherCON Series is a ruggedized and lockable RJ45 connector system, optimized for pro audio, video and lightning network applications. The chassis connectors are shaped to fit into standardized panels out of the entertainment industry.
The B-Series offers a space saving design and a rugged metal front plate.
Attention! Does not intermate with CAT6 cable connector NE8MC6-MO and NKE6S* cables.
Features & Benefits
- Accommodates rugged etherCON NE8MC* or any standard RJ45 plug
- Approved latch lock system
- Comprehensive shielding granted by completely closed metal housing
- Improves EMC performance of appliance even in unmated condition
- Connector is fixed onto PCB due to soldered connector housing
- Complies with Class D according to TIA / EIA 568B and ISO / IEC 11801 standard
- Ground panel connection