5 pole male XLR receptacle, switching contacts, grounding: separate ground contact to mating connector shell and front panel, vertical PCB mount, color coding possible
The switching contacts are activated by the mating connector offering the possibility to indicate, monitor and control the mated connection. The switch provides a normal open and normal closed contact.
The 'State of the Art' receptacle. Round plastic body XLR PCB mount panel connector. These have the smallest size and highest packing density (23 mm between centres). New designed fork type contacts with hard gold plating and polished contact areas.
Features & Benefits
- Smallest XLR receptacles, highest packing density
- Plastic housing, steel latch lock
- Polished contact areas and hard gold plating
- Housing flammability UL94HB
- Fitted with changeover switch
- Normally open, normally closed (NO - NC) contact
- Switch activated by inserting the cable connector